(Sync release, identical to v4.2.012)
- Added a custom field to WordPress navigation menus, enabling expression-based menu visibility.
- In addition to the other automatic means of controlling the display of menu items available through iMember360, this new feature also lets one define additional criteria.
- Any valid PHP expression can be used, which, based on a true/false return value, will determine if a given menu item will be displayed or not.
- !is_home() : This logical condition would prevent a menu item from being displayed on the site’s home page
- i4w_has_tags(‘123,234’) : This expression would require the current user to have either of the tags for a menu item to be displayed.
- See this example.
- For sites using a plugin called “Menu Item Visibility Control“, iMember360 will detect and migrate any necessary data.